Using illegal leveling and gold service might terminate the account!
- Insanely cheap! Couldn`t have been more faster thanks guys!
- by JacobLP(2017-04-15)
- Ordered twice and fast smooth service. 2 thumbs up from me. Will order again soon.
- by Ryan Heart(2017-03-19)
- Very nice upset how the spelling and grammar are bad but i can get used to it and it would be nice if the people giving the items would understand how to add someone as a friend but other than that very good service
- by Hungry Pretzel(2017-03-05)
- by Lorenzo(2017-03-01)
- First purchase went through smoothly, I will recommend your site to my friends
- by Benjamin(2017-02-22)
FIFA rivalry reignited by Konami as Pro Evolution Soccer gets remastered by the
Have Pro Evolution finally reignited one of video games' fiercest rivalries?
Football is an area of the gaming industry which had become so set in its ways that any minor change to relevant gameplay would be showcased as a 'revolutionary feature'.
The FIFA franchise has dominated the market for the last decade, globalising their product and evolving the way gamers control their favourite football teams. But in recent years EA's FIFA coins has stagnated slightly; they had reached the top and were leagues ahead of any rival developer and the market was crying out for competition.
Instead of diving headfirst into a fiery El Clasico, a Champions League Exhibition match between Liverpool and Monaco was the game of choice – there's an error somewhere in that sentence.
Once the pre-match tunnel cam had run its course, showcasing the impressive visuals, it was time to get underway. From the opening exchanges it was clear that the free-flowing, crisp passing had returned. Not only do players follow the ball but the Real Touch feature allows the player to react to the unpredictability of the ball's trajectory and recover from over-hit passes.