Using illegal leveling and gold service might terminate the account!
- Insanely cheap! Couldn`t have been more faster thanks guys!
- by JacobLP(2017-04-15)
- Ordered twice and fast smooth service. 2 thumbs up from me. Will order again soon.
- by Ryan Heart(2017-03-19)
- Very nice upset how the spelling and grammar are bad but i can get used to it and it would be nice if the people giving the items would understand how to add someone as a friend but other than that very good service
- by Hungry Pretzel(2017-03-05)
- by Lorenzo(2017-03-01)
- First purchase went through smoothly, I will recommend your site to my friends
- by Benjamin(2017-02-22)
NBA 2K17: How To Add College Teams To The Game On PlayStation 4
Most virtual hoops fans are pining for a college basketball game the way DeAndre Jordan is yearning for consistent free-throw stroke. The many issues regarding collegiate licensing are preventing a full release, but some talented members of the NBA 2K community are attempting to bridge the gaps.
Da InFamous NY is one of the premier arena, uniform and logo creators in the NBA community. He did great work with NBA 2K16 with ABA, Summer League and other theme jerseys.
Out now. #NCAA2K17 #PS4 36 Teams, Realistic Jerseys/Courts, Scoreboards, Ratings & Created Players. https://t.co/nlatDUVEzr @LD2K @Steve_OS pic.twitter.com/9uSgcp7PRF
— Da InFaMous NY (@dainfamousny) September 27, 2016
His first big project for NBA 2K17 is called NCAA 2K17.
It’s a roster set that features 39 of the top college programs. This isn’t just some lazy effort that requires a keen imagination to see the authenticity. The uniforms, courts and logos are recreated with an amazing level of detail.